Hyaluronic Acid Filler
Discover Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Would you like to restore volume loss and prevent the sagging that occurs with age?
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers (HA) has been proven to improve skin quality both by improving hydration and stimulating new collagen production.
What Is It?
- Fillers are injectable treatments used for lifting, beautifying features, filling lines and also improving the quality of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is a substance occurring naturally in the human body, whilst synthetic forms are used for treatments. One of the unique and major advantages to using HA is the fact that it is reversible by injecting an enzyme that dissolves it.
- Non-HA fillers do not have this advantage.
What Can I Expect?
- The filler is injected with a fine needle. We may apply a topical anaesthetic gel prior to the procedure.
How Long Does It Last?
- The duration of effect is related to the number of cross-linkers used and varies within each product range. New technology fillers can last up to 18 months.