SKIN CONCERN: SKIN REJUVENATION
Laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment designed to remove skin blemishes and stimulate increased production of collagen, which works to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Facial treatments are naturally the most sought after laser skin rejuvenation treatments. This is because the appearance of our facial skin has a great impact on how attractive we look. Smooth, wrinkle-free facial skin makes us look young and healthy.
– Fine lines around the eyes (or beneath them); wrinkles on the forehead or around the mouth; scars in general; and facial acne scars in particular
– Sun damage
– Enlarged pores (mainly on and around the nose)
– Liver spots (which tend to appear with old age)
– Yellowish or greyish skin tones (also typical to ageing skin)
– Rejuvenating non-responsive skin which is the result of a facelift
– Skin lesions which are caused by Rosacea, hyperpigmentation (which may be the result of overexposure to the sun), vascular lesions and more.
– Fracfirm Treatment
– OPT Photo-facials
– Laser Treatments