Are you struggling with:
- Photo-ageing, including sun spots.
- Skin sensitisation and increased vascularity, e.g. rosacea, diffuse redness and flushing.
- Dermal and epidermal structural changes, e.g. enlarged pores, elastosis and collagen changes?
Say goodbye to the effects of sun damage, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and more. With the innovative Intense Pulsed Light (IPL™) photofacial procedure, gentle skin rejuvenation is now easier than ever.
This OPT photo-rejuvenation treatment is an advanced version of IPL that gently treats all conditions mentioned above and leads to a gradual and natural skin improvement, without downtime. The face is the premium treatment area, although the hands and neck can also be treated.
A photofacial is a 30-minute procedure in which intense pulses of light are used to penetrate deep into the skin. IPL™ photo-rejuvenation then causes collagen and blood vessels below the epidermis to constrict, reducing redness and age lines.
- People who have blotchy, sun-damaged, or discoloured skin, or whose skin is affected by large pores, freckles, or wrinkles, may benefit from an IPL™ photofacial.
- The procedure is also quick and involves no downtime, making it a convenient option for people with busy schedules.
- Those with dark or deeply tanned skin sometimes experience complications following IPL™ photo-facial treatment. It is advised that patients with dark or deeply tanned skin or photo epilepsy not have the treatment done.
- Patients should discuss such issues with a trained dermatologist before undergoing treatment.
The procedure involves only minimal discomfort, while the redness and swelling that sometimes occur after treatment disappear shortly.