Are you struggling with:
- Photo-ageing, including sun-spots.
- Skin sensitisation and increased vascularity, e.g. rosacea, diffuse redness and flushing.
- Dermal and epidermal structural changes, e.g. enlarged pores, elastosis and collagen changes?
What Can I Expect?
- A Photofacial is a 30-minute procedure in which intense pulses of light are used to penetrate deep into the skin. IPL™ photo-rejuvenation then causes collagen and blood vessels below the epidermis to constrict, reducing redness and age lines.
Am I A Candidate?
- People who have blotchy, sun-damaged, or discoloured skin, or whose skin is affected by large pores, freckles, or wrinkles, may benefit from an IPLTMphotofacial
- The procedure is also quick and involves no downtime, making it a convenient option for people with busy schedules
Is It Safe?
- The procedure involves only minimal discomfort, while the redness and swelling that sometimes occur after treatment disappear shortly.