Laser Hair Removal
Discover Laser Hair Removal
Lutronic Clarity II is a dual wavelength platform that effectively delivers a variety of parameters and incredibly fast treatments. Combining two workhorse wavelengths (long-pulsed 755nm Alexandrite and 1064nm Nd:YAG) in one platform, you can remove pigmented lesions, unwanted hair, and vascular lesions on all skin types.
How To Prepare?
- If you are planning on undergoing laser hair removal, you should limit plucking, waxing, and electrolysis for six weeks before treatment. That’s because the laser targets the hairs’ roots, which are temporarily removed by waxing or plucking.
- You should also avoid sun exposure and the application of self-tan lotion for six weeks before and after treatment. Sun exposure makes laser hair removal less effective and makes complications after treatment more likely.
What To Expect?
- The Lutronic Clarity II laser is revolutionary in the treatment of laser hair removal. Its unique patented cooling system provides comfort as well as efficacy for all skin types. Its ability to pulse quickly offers quick optimal treatments with minimal redness or discomfort.
- It is extremely effective at inducing a permanent reduction of hair, have large spot sizes and high repetition rates for ultra-fast, high-speed laser hair removal. Most importantly, the treatment is very comfortable. The comfort comes from the use of a high tech cryogen freezing spray which is emitted from the laser handpiece just before the laser beam. The cryogen spray anesthetises or “numbs – freezes the skin so the laser beam, which fires a few milliseconds after the spray. Topical anaesthetic cream is also applied prior to the treatment and the laser also comes with a skin air cooler for additional comfort if needed.
Is It Safe?
- It is advised that patients with photo-sensitive epilepsy not have the procedure done.